Project Coordinator II
Winston-Salem, North Carolina, US - 27105 Winston Salem, NC 27105
Job Title: Project Coordinator II
Location: Winston-Salem, North Carolina, US - 27105
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 12 Months To Possible Long Term Extension
About Our Client : Partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper` and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. Company has 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia.
- Ensure proper fulfillment, invoicing and payment on all customer orders.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities Include The Following:
- Create and submit accurate and timely production masters to Manufacturing, allowing for effective scheduling and efficient production.
- Set up item masters in the AS400 system.
- Request ink swatches from offset or flexo departments and obtain appropriate customer approvals
- Cost-effectively create, value, scrap, and bill for inventory, avoiding excess inventory
- Devalue and/or scrap inventory that is not needed to meet customer orders; bill all remnant inventory when customer order quantities are decreased
- Ensure that costs of items are properly captured and included in the item file in WRMD’s system
- Enter Sales Orders and Ship Orders to facilitate shipping and billing ensuring correct pricing, billing address, shipping address, end date, and order quantity
- Provide Sales Order Acknowledgements to accounting to ensure that all billable charges are invoiced; assist accounting where required to ensure accurate billing
- Review Invoice and/or BOL prior to submission to customer
- Enter Purchase Orders to include correct pricing and specifications; confirm vendor receipt of PO and delivery date. Provide mylars, pdfs, disks, proofs, as required.
- Use WRMD specified vendors as appropriate.
- Verify purchase order price; ensure it meets or is lower than estimated cost
- Validate order quantities produced or procured, shipped, and invoiced, and notify appropriate Sales personnel and/or customer if order is short of customer’s order quantity. Request billing method for order balance
- Ensure that all billing for materials, assembly, tooling, remnant, or other charges is completed; assist in collections as necessary
- Close Orders as appropriate
- Actively participate in new technology introductions and/or implementations
- Communicate as required with external customers to assist in meeting their needs; act as liaison with plant personnel
- Work collaboratively and effectively with cross-functional counterparts to complete orders, improve processes, and enhance company performance
- Other duties as assigned
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education And/Or Experience:
- High school diploma or GED minimum; 4 year degree preferred or at least 2 to 4 years industry experience.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. May require the ability to write routine reports and correspondence. May require the ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Mathematical Skills
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Reasoning Ability
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Computer Skills
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of and basic computer skills, and demonstrate proficiency in AS400, WRMD Proprietary Systems, Word and Excel programs.
- The Manufacturing Project Coordinator position requires effective written and oral communication skills, good organizational skills and the ability to work in both an office and plant environment.
- Physical Demands / Work Environment
- The physical demands described in the Task Development Worksheet are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The work environment characteristics described in the Task Development Worksheet are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- See the Task Development Worksheet on the next page.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter