Bolingbrook Bolingbrook, IL 60440
Position: Project Coordinator
Location: Bolingbrook, Illinois , US - 60440
Job Type: Contract To Hire
Duration: 6 - 12 Months
About Our Client: Partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper` and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. Company has 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia.
- The Assembly Project Coordinator is responsible for coordinating stages of the production process; assembling information from various sources such as clients, sales staff. sales project managers, and designers and
- translating that information into the proper format in order to estimate cost, obtain materials, produce, ship, and bill orders. The position acts as a liaison between customers and plant personnel.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- Create and submit accurate and timely work order packets to Assembly, allowing for effective scheduling and efficient production.
- Manage customer product, components and miscellaneous inventory assuring availability to meet
- production needs
- Work collaboratively and effectively with cross-functional counterparts to complete orders, improve processes, and enhance company performance.
- Validate order quantities produced or procured, shipped, and invoiced, and notify appropriate Sales personnel and/or customer if order is short of customer's order quantity. Request billing method for order balance.
- Close orders as appropriate
- Enter data into customers' computer system if required.
- Communicate as required with external customers to assist in meeting their needs. Act as liaison between customer and plant personnel
- Actively participate in new technology introduction s and /or implementations.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Ability to Execute- Targets and achieves results, sets and accomplishes challenging goals, prioritizes and manages tasks effectively, maintains an organized system to monitor progress, overcomes obstacles, accepts accountability, sets standards and responsibilities, may provide leadership/motivation.
- Communication- Clearly exchanges thoughts, ideas and messages through written. verbal and non-verbal methods that promote an understanding with the target audience. Creates accurate and punctual reports, delivers engaging presentations, shares information and ideas with others in a timely manner. Listens carefully and attentively.
- Customer Focus- For both internal and external customers, build s customer confidence, is committed to increasing customer satisfaction, sets achievable customer expectations, assumes responsibility for solving customer problems, ensures commitments to customers are met in a timely manner, solicits opinions and ideas from customers.
- Decision Making/Judgment- Recognizes problems and responds, systematically gathers information and weights options, sorts through complex issues, seeks input from others, addresses root cause of issues, makes timely and accurate decisions, can make difficult decisions, uses consensus when possible, clearly communicates decisions to others.
- Demonstrates the Client Key Behaviors- Diligent in acting in a manner consistent with the 4 key behaviors:
- create an environment of respect and trust for our co-workers and customers,
- empower and engage our co workers to improve our performance and lower our cost,
- satisfy our customers every time, and
- do the right thing for Client - always
Initiative- Tackles problems and takes independent action, seeks out new responsibilities, acts on opportunities, generates new ideas, practices self-development, demonstrates a bias for action without prompting.
Leadership- Leads through change and adversity, makes the tough ca ll when needed, builds consensus when appropriate, motivates and encourages others. Holds self and others accountable for performance and achievement of goals. Demonstrates integrity of character.
Quality- Is attentive to detail and accuracy, is committed to excellence, continuously looks for improvements, finds root cause of problems, owns/acts on problems, seeks opportunities to increase effectiveness and efficiency.
Teamwork- Meets all team deadlines and responsibilities, listens to others and values opinions, helps team /group to meet goals, volunteers for tasks to achieve team goal s, welcomes newcomers and promotes a team atmosphere, works well with others.
Safety Mindset- Promotes a respect for safety, keeps workplace clean and safe, supports safety programs, policies/ procedures. takes preventative and corrective action to address potential safety hazards and prevent future injuries, resists temptation to cut corners where safety i s concerned, follows all safety related company policies and complies with location specific safety rules, drives safel y on and off company property.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and /or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education And/Or Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. May require the ability to write routine reports and correspondence. May require the ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply y, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of and basic computer skills, and demonstrate proficiency AS400, Word, Excel and WRMD proprietary software programs
- Effective written and oral communication skills, good organizational skills and the ability to work in both an office and plant environment.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter