Frisco, Texas, US Frisco, TX 75034
Job Title: Project Coordinator
Location: Frisco, Texas, US
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 12 Months With Possibility Of Extension
About Our Client: Company is world's thirteenth-largest mobile-phone service provider by subscribers and the fourth-largest multinational telecommunications network. Company has 44,000 team members and international's subsidiaries had a combined total of approximately 230 million subscribers, locations spanning Europe, United States, Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands.
- At least 3 year relevant experience required. Manage and prioritize site acquisition vendors activities to meet leasing commitments.
- Manage project timelines, and monitor critical dates that impact the development cycle. Review all lease documents required for building and maintaining cell sites.
- Accountable for final lease terms and changes prior to execution by T-Mobile. Review lease and zoning requirements to modify existing facilities. Develop business cases for the agreements that deviate from standard business and legal terms. Liaise with Legal Counsel to obtain alternate language for changes that deviate from the standard lease template. Provide direction to vendor for alternative approaches.
- Ensure each lease is compliant with T-Mobile standards by reviewing title reports and zoning ordinances. Work with environmental firms for regulatory compliance on all required approvals as necessary. Deliver presentations to cross-functional team and management at monthly meetings. Visit sites as needed with vendor for site design and negotiation matters.
- Participate in conference calls and meetings with landlords that request prohibitive terms, to attempt to improve the agreement in T-Mobile's favor.
- Manage site development finances by receiving invoices and reviewing for completion of task. Create reports to illustrate market statistics as needed.
- Review Leases, Contracts, MLAs; Business Terms
- Route Leases/Contracts through DocuSign for execution
- Work with Market/Region teams on RF needs; lease requirements
- Work with Tower Vendors/LLs on site availability
- Work with Market/Region/TMO RF to submit application to tower vendor for new tower leases/modifications
- Negotiate better terms with Market/Regions/Vendors
- Prepare lease packages for submittal
- Understand contracts - preamble, recitals; ensure all referenced documents are included in package
- Update and report on milestones throughout process
- Use DocuSign to route contracts for execution
- Submit the intakes in SharePoint and provide recommendations on Leases for Leadership
- Generate reports in Power BI
- AA/AS or BA/BS degree
- Expert level of MS Suite
- (Word, Excel, PPT, Outlook, etc.)
- MS Word redline feature
- Power BI
- Adobe Professional
- Excellent written/verbal communication
- Understand general lease terms used in contracts
- Data Entry, Required
- Contract experience, preferred
- Commercial/RE experience, preferred
- Legal experience, preferred
- Wireless/technology sourcing experience, preferred
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter