North Hollywood North Hollywood, CA 91605
Job Title: Project Coordinator
Location: North Hollywood, California, US - 91605
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6+ Months
About Our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Co-ordinating with different project managers and teams with keeping track of project status. Also, includes planning,identifying gaps and blocks, risk mitigation and solutioning.
Program Risk Management:
- Maintain the Program Risk Register and conduct bi- weekly reviews
- Maintain the Program Top Level Risk report
- Ensure SMART mitigation plans are in place for all risks and the residual risk scores agreed.
- Ensure that action owners are providing risk updates as necessary
- Review project risks recommended for escalation to programme level as necessary
- Review all project risk registers for compliance with standards and report the overall transition program risk KPI’s
- Prepare the risks slides for PMB and Executive SteerCo in-line with the governance calendar timelines.
- Carry out training for PM’s and PMO in the correct completions of the Risk Template for individual transition projects
- Ensure that all plans are prepared using the standard MS Project template and that all relevant fields are completed
- Ensure that plans are developed in-line with the project planning guidelines and are compliant with Client standards
- Update the project plan on a weekly basis against the appropriate deliverables and ensure that the updated plan is saved in the correct folder on SharePoint.
- Ensure that POAP’s are produced for all of the above plans and that these are saved in the correct sub- folder on SharePoint
- Confirm that all other Transition Projects have submitted their weekly updated plans and POAP’s by 11 am on Thursday morning.
- Carry out quality reviews of all transitions plans ensuring that only the appropriate fields are used in Project and run the appropriate QA check macros to generate the plan compliance report for the Program Manager.
- Act as a central point for help and training for planning and POAP production
- Prepare the draft Executive SteerCo Pack 1 week prior to each Executive SteerCo meeting and ensure that notification is sent out for items to be included on the agenda
- Prepare the draft Project Board slide pack two days prior to each fortnightly Project Board meeting and
- send out notifications to all PM’s informing them that the pack is ready for their submissions. Ensure that all PM’s have submitted their dashboards with commentary, PSR (4UP), KPI’s, Risks and POAP’s ready for review by the Programme Manager.
- Ensure that the SteerCo deck is complete for review by the Program Manager by close of business on 2 days prior to the SteerCo meeting
- Ensure that the appropriate etiquette is used by all SharePoint users. This includes ensuring that files are only checked out when required and checked in when not being updated and multiple versions of the same files are not created.
- Ensure that the Deliverables register is updated weekly.
- Ensure that the deliverables KPI report is included in the Project Board pack
- Maintain the source change tracker and associated RAIL
- Ensure all documents relating to customer communications are saved on SharePoint for future reference
- Direct requests for information from Tiger Teams to the relevant persons
- Chair the weekly Customer Comms meeting as necessary
- Ensure that the Customer Communications KPI’s with commentary are included in both the Executive SteerCo decks and the Project Board deck General Admin
- All other duties as required by the Program Manager and Program Director
- A Bachelor’s degree in Management or industrial engineering.
- Up to five (5) years of related experience is required
- A combination of relevant education and experience can be considered in lieu of exact educational and/or experience requirements
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- High level of analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills with an emphasis in Project Management.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work successfully in cross functional teams as well as communicate effectively and respectfully with all internal and external customers and employees
- Solid project management skills, including ability to manage and/or participate in a project from beginning to end
- Computer proficiency, including Microsoft Office Suite, and Enterprise Resource Planning systems.
- Strong verbal and writing skills
- Ability to prioritize competing commitments in line with company objectives
- Normal hearing, speech and visual acuity
- Sitting, standing, crouching, kneeling, bending, and/or Stretching for extended periods of time
- Finger dexterity required to manipulate objects with fingers rather than work with whole hand(s) or arm(s) (example, using keyboard, phone, etc.)
- Good hand-eye coordination
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Vincent Gandra