Pittsburgh Pittsburgh, PA 15219
Job Title: Project Coordinator
Location: Pittsburgh, PA - 15219
Duration: 4 Months
About Our Client: The Enterprise IT Cloud Company, is the industry-leading cloud platform provider for building enterprise applications. We are redefining markets and changing the perception of enterprise software. Our cloud platform allows enterprise IT to bring together business strategy, application design and operations in a powerfully simple solution.
- The Operations Coordinator position will include but is not limited to the support of all Work stream and Operational calls for Live planning.
- Note-taking, creating summary slide decks and submitting a weekly update to both the Conference Manager and Operations Manager, as well as keeping track of all tasks and deadlines associated with the planning process for the event.
- This position is similar to a project management role.
Expectations And Tasks
- The primary objective of the role is the collection and distribution of all tasks deadlines associated and will be in the form of power point slide decks and excel spreadsheets.
- A successful candidate will be energetic, competent and fast. Note-taking skills and summary sheets/forms are of most importance.
Education And Qualification / Required Skills And Competencies
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years of experience in Excel and Power Point Skills
- Excellent communications skills - fluency in English required
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Venu Gurram @ firstname.lastname@example.org - 415-903-5218
Riyaz @ email@example.com - 415-903-5217