San Francisco San Francisco, CA 94118
Job Title : Project Coordinator
Location : San Francisco, CA - 94118
Duration : 6+ Months contract (high potential for extension)
About Client: Our Client serves the local, regional and global communities by forming strategic alliances and developing strong partnerships to improve health, enhance opportunities for education and foster research collaborations around the world.
- Responsible for performing analysis of data and systems pertaining to moderately complex projects and policies.
- Prepare reports and summarize information on the assigned issues by gathering and assembling analytical and factual data on assigned problems / issues.
- Should prepare, edit and modify documents including research reports, manuscripts, presentations and proposals.
- Should provide recommendations and guidelines involving programs / initiatives, coordinate program planning and collaboration with program / project staff.
Skills and Experience:
- Should have a bachelor's degree in related area and / or equivalent experience or training.
- Should have experience with computer application programs, MS Excel and MS Access.
- Should have excellent communication skills - both verbally and in writing.
- Should have working knowledge of applicable policy analysis techniques.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Ruby: firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-310-2897
Sabrina: email@example.com - 678-487-8581
Regina: firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-310-2892