Project Coordinator/Production Support
Reston Reston, VA 20190
Job Title: Project Coordinator/Production Support
Contract: 6+ Months Contract
Location: Reston, VA, 20190
About our Client : Our client serves the people who house America. We are a leading source of financing for mortgage lenders, providing access to affordable mortgage financing in all markets at all times. Our financing makes sustainable homeownership and workforce rental housing a reality for millions of Americans. We also help make possible the popular 30-year, fixed-rate mortgage, which provides homeowners with stable, predictable mortgage payments over the life of the loan. Our tools and resources help homebuyers, homeowners, and renters understand their housing options.
- Will be communicating with Prod team & OOR team
- Performing Coordination activities & Shake out activities
- Need good project management skills & comm. skills
- Should be comfortable in Unix platform – Doesn’t need to be expert on Unix but who can understand and get a long with is Okay
- Definitely need some Project management skills and good comm. skills
- SQL & TIBCO are good to have
- Any kind of scripting is a plus
- 50-50 Project Management & Production Support
- Off hours support is involved
- Primary rotation - should carry a pager 24/7 when this resource’s primary turns up
- Project Management - General project management skills not really a PM role
- Identify and communicate project scope and ensure program milestones and objectives are met.
Coordinate production reviews with all impacted stakeholders are informed of the review's objectives.
Track deliverables for the production readiness review (PRR) and evaluate entry and exit criteria for the review.
Ensure effective communication between technical and non-technical functions.
- Keep management informed of key issues and changes that may impact expected business results.
- 1-3 years of production project management experience
- Experience with Unix, SQL, Shell Script, TIBCO
- Strong understanding of Linux family of OS with the ability to script.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Edgar @ Edgars@askstaffing.com ; 703-520-9655