Project Delivery Manager
Palo Alto Palo Alto, CA 94020
Job Title: Project Delivery Manager
Location: Palo Alto, CA - 94020
Duration: 6 +Months
About Our Client: Part of the Group, client is a US$4.6 billion company with over 115,000 employees across 90 countries. It provides services to customers which include Fortune 500 companies. It is also one of the Fab 50 companies in Asia, a list compiled by Forbes. client was ranked #5 in India's software services (IT) firms and overall #111 in Fortune India 500 list for 2012. client, on 25 June 2013, announced the completion of a merger with other company.
The Project Delivery Manager (PDM) will lead the team with an emphasis on time, cost, resources, and quality. The PDM will pro-actively create program plans, schedules, and deliverables and coordinate sub-projects within a larger program to achieve overall success. Will be the primary bridge builder and negotiate solutions, influencing and communicating within and without your team, driving decisions across all levels of interfaces with the projects stakeholders. Project Delivery Manager and the AV Specialists will achieve the following operational outcomes:
• Translate customer requirements into functional system designs
• Develop engineering and architectural (RCP/Floor Plan) drawings, calculations and acoustical modeling
• Review pre-construction design and documentation
• Assist with technical design, pricing and identify any logistical challenges
• Generate functional system descriptions and block diagrams
• Read and interpret all floorplans, drawings, and specifications
• Identify all cabling and miscellaneous material needs
• Design wall plates and overlays
• Provide material and labor estimates for projects
• Provide engineering support to project installation team when needed
• Obtain project sign-off as needed
• Customer liaison for engineering inquires
• Meet with vendors/prospective vendors to help evaluate products
• Post sales project consultation
• Basic equipment configuration
• Advanced equipment configuration (uploading programming, acquire and ID equipment)
• Universal Remote-Control System installation and programming.
• Prewire and retrofit low voltage cabling.
• Termination of cabling (Cat5/6, Coax, BnC, Fiber, XLR)
• Troubleshooting and setup of Audio, Video, and basic configuration of IP networks
• Configure satellite, cable, and phone distribution systems.
• Installation of structured cabling systems.
• Performs system testing and troubleshooting as required.
• Proactively oversee and lead jobsite organization and basic housekeeping maintenance (basic project management)
• Generate and provide for documentation on jobs, customer correspondence.
• Prioritize workload of team based on execution of priorities and plans.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Yamini: email@example.com - 678-203-2377