Project Engineer DHF Remediation
Round lake Round lake, IL 60073
Job Title: Project Engineer – DHF Remediation
Location: Round lake, IL- 60073
Duration: 12+ months
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Good understanding of product lifecycle, BOM structuring, standardization, Change management process.
- Knowledge on Product design and development, FMEA, PFMEA, Risk management, CAPA Process.
- Good in documentation process, engineering documentation and specification standardization.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze Design related data from varies specification documents.
- Ability to understand large structured and unstructured data with attention to Design parameters from various products.
- Demonstrated superior communication (written and verbal), teamwork, and organizational skills.
- Experience in PLM tools – ERP, Teamcenter, SAP and any other PLM Tools.
- Excellent skills in MS Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint) and MS Access tool.
- Highly proficient in configuration management.
- Maintain and own internal documents.
- Write, revise and review SOP's
- Experience in CAD drawings (ProE/AutoCAD) & Product specifications.
- Change control processes.
- Data/Document configuration management proficiency.
- Strong project management skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to plan and implement resolutions to technical problems.
- Familiarity with interpreting regulations and quality systems.
- Understand strategies and be able to develop new businesses process/tools.
- Good interpersonal/communication /influencing/negation skills.
- Good project management skills
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Jeff Kasula @ firstname.lastname@example.org ; 415-200-4127