Project Lead - Change Management
Fort Washington Fort Washington, PA 19034
Job Title : Project Lead - Change Management
Location : Fort Washington, Pennsylvania - 19034
Duration : 11.5+ Months contract ( high potential for extension )
About Client: Our Client is a is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
- The change management lead will be next to and below the project manager – focusing primarily on the change management within this department – HR/communications, etc. – making sure that it goes smoothly.
- Should contribute to the planning and execution change initiatives associated with the target operating model, working closely with colleagues in marketing, communications, and HR to ensure actions are coordinated.
- Responsible for identifying issues, tracking and reporting key metrics to measure the effectiveness of change management and keeping higher level informed of progress.
Skills and Experience:
- Should have minimum 5 years of experience with a demonstrated ability to effectively deliver organizational change management or organizational culture.
- Should have a bachelor’s degree.
- Should have working knowledge of the insurance market and business environment.
- Should have strong communication skills, MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint presentation skills.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Regina: firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-310-2892
Venessa: email@example.com - 678-203-2372