Project Leader - User Exp. Researcher
Alpharetta Alpharetta, GA 30004
Job Title : Project Leader- User Exp. Researcher
Location : Alpharetta, GA
Duration : 6 Months Contract
About Client: Our client is largest provider of HR services in North America, Europe, Latin America and the Pacific Rim, The client offers you recruit-to-retire services and solutions that help them build the team that will take them into the future. The client had around 62,000 employees worldwide, and they have $12 billion annual revenue.
- CLIENT’s Payroll Innovation (Pi) User Experience Group is looking for a highly motivated experience designer.
- You’ll become an integral part a new team that creates next generation payroll applications with a focus on disruptive innovation and ease of use.
- This is a great opportunity for someone who’s most interested in innovation and user research and is passionate about leveraging design thinking and Lean UX to create the next generation of enterprise application experiences.
- You’ll work with research professionals and product owners to uncover user and business goals and pain points.
- Guide Product and developers to ideate, design, and synthesize user feedback.
- Working with the design team and larger CLIENT design community, you’ll work closely with our existing researcher and contribute to the overall UXvision and insights.
- We’re an agile organization that works iteratively and is committed to getting solutions out fast, collecting feedback, and continually improving the experience.
- Identify and document relevant business and user goals and objectives.
- Collaborate with Research, Product, stakeholders, and SMEs as needed to inform and confirm design choices and project goals.
- Assist in defining research activities for our dedicated Research team.
- Assist in communicating the results of studies to the project team.
- Collaborate with our Content Strategist to refine natural language UI microcopy and other content.
- Create the appropriate UX artifacts to share insights with the product team (e.g. story boards, use cases, video, scenarios, and more).
- Create sketches and other artifacts that capture designs and help ensure everyone, from stakeholders to development, are on the same page.
- Participate in UX team community review sessions to socialize and evolve designs and improve your skills.
- 3-5 years experience research and UX design
- Degree in Psychology, Human Computer Interaction, Human Factors, Usability Engineering, or Information Design preferred
- Basic understanding of enterprise environments (processes and security concerns)
- Ability to take complex information and distill it into simple components and interactions
- Experience with Agile and lean UX processes
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Vito @ email@example.com - 702-827-0376