Project Management support
Mansfield, Massachusetts, US - 02048 Mansfield, MA 02048
Job Title: Project Management support
Location: Mansfield, Massachusetts, US - 02048
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6 + Months
About Our Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Responsible for Project management in order to successfully complete the defined scope within agreed timeline
- Refinement and validation of Marketing requirements with cross functional team and customer stakeholder
- Coordinate with Onsite and offshore for the project related activities
- Coordinate with customer internal / external partner facilities to define the Design of experiment to perform the cleaning and sterilization activities for all the defined requirements .
- Efficacy Validation of FDA approved neutral detergent for the reusable device under scope
- Coordinate with outside Lab for conducting all the cleaning Efficacy testing and survivability tests in order to conclude the sterilization requirements defined per various country specific requirements
- knowledge on the International standards as listed below to perform the cleaning and sterilization process validation in order to compliance to various country requirements
- AAMI TIR:12 - Designing, Testing, Labelling reusable medical device for reprocessing in healthcare facilities.
- AAMI TIR30:2011 A Compendium of Processes, Materials, Test Methods, and Acceptance Criteria for Cleaning Reusable Medical Devices.
- EN 285 - Steam sterilizers.
- ISO 17665 - Sterilization of healthcare products.
- ISO 17664 – Processing of healthcare products.
- Providing Redline markup on the cleaning and sterilization procedure to the customer to Update respective IFU and DHF.
- Responsible for all the defined deliverables under project scope
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out A Recruiter:
Name: Jeff Kasula