Project Manager, Healthcare Data Integration
Boston Boston, MA 02102
Job Title Project Manager, Healthcare Data Integration
Location Boston, MA/Waltham, MA - 02102
Duration 3+ months
About Our Client: Client is a global professional services firm that makes business transformation real. We drive digital-led innovation and digitally-enabled intelligent operations for our clients, guided by our experience running thousands of processes primarily for Global Fortune 500 companies. we have expanded from 19,000+ employees and annual revenues of US$491.90 million to 80,000+ employees and annual revenues of US$3.00 billion as of December 31, 2018.
- The Project Manager provides project management and other support for the functions under the Vice President of Experience and Organizational Development, medical staff and the Chief Information Officer.
- Organizes and maintains timelines for various department-specific and hospital wide projects.
- Facilitates project meetings, prompts responsible staff to adhere to timelines for various projects, manages invoices and contracts for vendor services.
- Coordinates meetings, records minutes, and generates monthly/quarterly budget variance and other statistical reporting.
- Assists with compilation of documentation to support regulatory reporting.
- 5-7 years’ experience in a medical field/as a PM
- Experience managing innovation / product development (research, design, testing).
- Must have experience in a health field or be comfortable learning about health care systems and delivery.
- Previous experience managing large projects with multiple stakeholders (both internal and external) and multiple phases of work.
- Has managed a program budget (including identifying necessary resources, tracking resources used, and contingency planning).
- Bachelor’s degree required; in Business, Information Systems or Management.
- Project Management certification preferred. – PMP
- Knowledge of MS Office applications and working knowledge of Outlook required.Organizational and problem-solving skills, and demonstrated skills in communication, verbal and written and project planning.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Yamini: email@example.com - 678-203-2377