Project Manager - Change Management
Fort Washington Fort Washington, PA 19034
Job Title : Project Manager - Change Management
Location : Fort Washington, Pennsylvania - 19034
Duration : 11.5+ Months contract ( high potential for extension )
About Client: Our Client is a is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
- Responsible for leading and managing delivery of the program, coordinating day-to-day interactions with the affinity business, functional, and internal change teams, external partners and other resources.
- The person coming in this role will make sure that various work streams are all aligned, collaborated and coordinated with respect to the work and bringing update to the higher level.
- Should manage reporting and resolution of issues, risks and dependencies, proactively identifying potential planning gaps, suggesting mitigations to risks, actions to close issues or complete open items.
Skills and Experience:
- Should have minimum 5 years of project management experience of experience leading projects in Financial Services Sector.
- Should have a bachelor’s degree.
- Should have experience in developing work plans, project scopes, pricing estimates and presentations.
- Should have strong communication skills, MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint presentation skills.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Victor: firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-487-8577