Project Manager - Quality Management
Dallas Dallas, TX 75217
Job Title: Project Manager - Quality Management
Location: Dallas, TX - 75217
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- To manage and ensure that the project schedules are adhered to as per the client specifications and deliveries are as per the time and quality standards.
- Co-ordination with On-Site Engineers and attending customer calls
- Raising risks| issues and escalation to senior management and customer
- To create all quality documents| collect metrics data and conducting Audits. To perform Value creation and KM activities.
- To create project plans and keep track of schedule for on time delivery as per the defined quality standards
- To ensure process improvement and compliance| and participate in technical design discussion and to review technical documents
- "Good Life Insurance Knowledge (Knowledge in Claims Area)
- Oversees all testing staff and activities for all assigned applications
- QA Risk and issue Identification / Mitigation Plan.
- Ability to challenge the deadline with other project stake holders.
- Co-ordinate/Manage Varies project stakeholder.
- Ensures all testing standards are being met
- Serves as an escalation point for issues involving testing
- Serves as a resource and communication point for decisions about test schedule changes
- Provides weekly status report that includes testing metrics
- Review Project Artifacts
- Works with project team to define and create overall strategy and ensures that it is being achieved
- Review and Communicates the test strategy/Plan/Time-line to Management team and Development Team
- Define test process including required test activities and deliverables
- Identifies test resources, estimates test effort and defines test schedule and milestones
- Ensures technical resources are organized for effective support of testing
- Conducts walk-through of Test Strategy
- Review Requirements
- Review Logical and Physical designs
- Create Test Plan
- Create UAT Test plan for End Users
- Conduct walk-through of Test Plan
- Ensures traceability of test cases back to project requirements
- Participate in walkthrough of test cases
- Approve test cases
- Assess progress, escalate issues, and manage technical decisions
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Jeff Kasula @ firstname.lastname@example.org - 415-200-4127