Project Manager - Technical Systems
Oakland Oakland, CA 94609
Job Title: Project Manager - Technical Systems
Location: Oakland, California, US - 94609
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 12 Months Potential For Extension
About Our Client: Our Client serves the local, regional and global communities by forming strategic alliances and developing strong partnerships to improve health, enhance opportunities for education and foster research collaborations around the world.
- Responsible to applies advanced technical project management concepts by understanding project management practices, IT policies and procedures to manage complex projects.
- Provides analysis for highly complex, project-related issues and implement the process for the campus, medical center or office of the president's products and services involving diverse departmental teams.
- Support through initiates, designs, leads project proposals, reports and complete the project on schedule within budget constraints.
- Manage and direct large project management teams, develops detailed project plans/schedules, monitors budget and resources.
- Coordinate with vendors, senior internal, external personnel and manage risk.
- Oversees the project from initiation through delivery including system integration, project and campus, medical center.
- Must have a Bachelor's degree with 7 years of project management experience, principles, theories, and concepts and 2 years in healthcare industry.
- Should have knowledge of technology-related initiatives, cost impact of projects, project tracking tools and metrics.
- Should have the capacity to anticipate obstacles, plan for contingencies and attention to detail.
- knowledge on computing and communications - hardware infrastructure, networking, software, operations and disaster recovery is preferred.
- Experience in leading a team of technology professionals and working with EPIC is preferred.
- Certification on PMI, EPIC in one or more Clinical or Revenue Cycle applications are Preferred.
- Should have strong communication skills.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter