Project Manager II
Atlanta, Georgia, US - 30328 Atlanta, GA 30328
Job Title: Project Manager II
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, US - 30328
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6 Months
About Our Client: Partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper` and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. Company has 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia.
Digital Experience Project Manager
- This role will work with the Digital Engagement team to manage the website experience.
- This person will collaborate with internal and external resources, utilize our web content management system (Sitecore), manage all related software platforms and review / revise copy.
- The ideal candidate demonstrates an intimate understanding of how users interact with channels and technology, with an emphasis on the user journey and how to most effectively engage across our digital ecosystem.
- Serve as a project manager who oversees and executes project logistics
- Create a website experience that intelligently guides users to the appropriate content
- Manage, maintain and create website content as requested ensuring that content reflects our capabilities as well as our brand voice
- Identify opportunities to improve the user journey
- Monitor and improve site performance including site search, quality assurance and accessibility including adherence to legal/regulatory requirements
- Review automated chatbot conversation threads and provide optimization recommendations
- Synthesize content trends and search engine optimization (SEO) recommendations, then implement content updates and measure impact
- Manage multi-lingual content implementation
- Prepare regular analytics reports on website performance with recommendations to internal stakeholders on how to improve site accordingly
Skills And Experience:
- A passion for delivering high-quality, engaging experiences and have a keen user interface sensibility
- Bachelor’s degree in business, communications, marketing/public relations or a related discipline
- 5+ years of content and project management or related experience
- Sitecore experience preferred, but not required
- Google analytics or other analytics platform experience preferred
- Strong communication skills utilizing interpersonal, written and published mediums
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Highly motivated to work in a dynamic, fast-paced and sometimes ambiguous environment
- Ability to successfully navigate and achieve results in a high-performing and consistently changing work environment
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter