Project Manager II
Memphis, Tennessee, US - 38103 Memphis, TN 38103
Job Title: Project Manager II
Location: Memphis, Tennessee, US - 38103
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6 Months With Potential For Hire
About Our Client : Partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper` and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. Company has 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia.
Additional Job Details:
- HR Project Management experience is a major plus, and someone whom is a driver of a project and keeps projects on course. Contract role - 6 months with potential to extend
- Manages the planning, analysis, design, development, implementation, and satisfaction of project requirements.
- Provides management and strategic direction to a project team and share responsibility (with Business Partner) for the project development, budget and schedule.
- Creates, monitors, and updates a detailed project plan.
- Establishes work plan for each phase of project.
- Establishes goals, negotiates project commitments and develops project plans.
- Coordinates development and gains approval of the business and technical requirements documents and projects scope definition.
- Engages proper company resources for engagement with contractors, suppliers, customers, departments, and other parties as required.
- Directs and coordinates activities of PM project personnel, including outsourced or offshore staff, to ensure projects progress on schedule and within budget; as needed.
- Monitors, measures, and reports on project progress to management and clients.
- Identifies and documents project roles and reporting relationships.
- Drives the capture of the mitigation and reporting of risks and issues and escalates as appropriate.
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum 5 years demonstrated project management experience
- Experience creating a detailed project plan which includes: charter, scope, project management approach, management plans, statement of work, cost estimates, schedule, performance measurement baselines, milestones and target dates, risk management plan, quality management plan, project change control plan, open issues, action items, and supporting detail
- Ability to maintain confidentiality with sensitive/confidential data and conversations
- Ability to interact regularly with executive leaders and team members at all levels
- Good executive presence and presentation skills
- Knowledge and proficiency with project management tools, metrics and best practices
- Knowledge of strategic and tactical management concepts
- Excellent professional writing and verbal communication skills
- Problem solving / analytical skills, tools and techniques
- Effective decision-making skills
- Adaptability and agility in changing circumstances; handling multiple priorities and deadlines
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Visio, and Project)
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter