Project Manager IV
Alpharetta Alpharetta, GA 30004
Position: Project Manager IV
Location: Alpharetta , GA 30004
Duration: 24 Months Contract
About Client: Our client is largest provider of HR services in North America, Europe, Latin America and the Pacific Rim, The client offers you recruit-to-retire services and solutions that help them build the team that will take them into the future. The client had around 62,000 employees worldwide, and they have $12 billion annual revenue.
Hiring Manager: Gregory Gooch
- Project managers are responsible for planning, scheduling, and controlling the activities of moderately complex and complex Risk Management-centric implementation projects to ensure that project deliverables are provided on time, within budget.
- Coordinate amongst various people in the team.
- The person should have process management/improvement/refinement background.
- Black belt would be preferred but not necessary.
- RISK Management is important.
- Risk mgmt experience in worker compensation, insurance kind of product is needed.
- Worker Compensation product/application project from legacy system to new Salesforce based worker compensation product.
- Experience in salesforce not necessary but strong worker compensation is Must.
- Interacts with stakeholders at the level of VP, Directors etc.
- Interact with IT teams to develop User stories.
- Self motivator, organized, take notes and directions etc
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Vito @ firstname.lastname@example.org; 702-827-0376