Bellevue, Washington, US Bellevue, WA 98006
Job Title: Project Manager
Location: Bellevue, Washington, US
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6+ Months With Possibility Of Extension
About Our Client: Company is world's thirteenth-largest mobile-phone service provider by subscribers and the fourth-largest multinational telecommunications network. Company has 44,000 team members and international's subsidiaries had a combined total of approximately 230 million subscribers, locations spanning Europe, United States, Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands.
- At least 5 years relevant experience required.
- Manage all aspects of small to intermediate projects throughout the development lifecycle, including project scope, schedule, resources, quality, costs and change.
- Work closely with stakeholders and to define project parameters, then translate customer needs into formal requirements, using knowledge of the industry and delivery methodology.
- Develop detailed project schedule, resource plan, and status reports, managing task assignment to project resources and reporting on and managing project scope throughout the lifecycle
- Interface with all areas affected by the project, including end user, services organizations, vendors and implementations partners.
- Review project deliverables for accuracy, and apprise management of risks, issues, and recommended mitigations.
- Ensure satisfactory transfer of custody and control of product upon handoff, then close all project documentation and archive appropriate records
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter