Dallas Dallas, TX 75202
Job Title : Project Manager
Location : Dallas, TX - 75202
Duration : 10 Months
- The Selected contractor Manages, coordinates, leads projects from initiation through delivery.
- Will be Responsible for meeting the project requirements and managing project scope, quality, schedule, budget, resources, and risk.
- Should be able to Serve as a liaison between all the cross functional teams.
- The Contractor will Establish and assembles project teams, and coordinates activities.
- Should be able to develop detailed work plans, project estimates, status reports, project tracking and analysis.
- Ability to Perform economic and other analysis as required to achieve the best least cost.
- Should Manage and obtains Customer Concurrence through direct and indirect communication with Customers and Account Teams as well as managing critical milestones throughout the project to ensure the best customer experience.
- Should be able to Collaborate with diverse and strong cross functional teams.
- Should be able to Track the customers who are outside the guidelines data usage month over month to monitor if the data usage falls within plan guidelines for current month.
- Need to Pull a daily customer report from the existing system that contains customer data usage
- Must be able to Confirm customer(s) is/are within the data guidelines on their business plan
- Need to Identify customer(s) who are using more data that is allowed in their plan
- Should Prioritize customers based on their usage and rank, and customers based on highest usage over what is included in the plan.
- Have to Group customers by accounts and Identify the account manager by doing a look up in the client system
- Need to Confirm the change was made in the Client system, when applicable.
- Should Contact the account manager and notify them of the issue (the account manager is responsible to find a solution) if a customer is not within the rate plan guidelines two (2) months in a row.
- Regularly Communicate with account team using email notification that a customer is outside of data usage guidelines in their current rate plan.
- Perform Internal performance reporting
- Must Produce a weekly report and then summarize and use Power Point presentations to summarize the findings.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Daniel: email@example.com - 617-297-9622
Shiva: firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-487-8565