Durham, North Carolina, US - 27713 Durham, NC 27713
Job Title: Project Manager
Location: Durham, North Carolina, US - 27713
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6+ Months
About Our Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Collaborate with Customer IT/Business leadership, manage Client and partner team, primary POC for the entire interoperability program
- Manage the design, build and maintenance of the Interoperability roadmap and initiatives.
- Put together the over all project plan, key deliverables, establish RASCI (Customer, Client , Partner)
- Engage partner resources as needed, manage scope, timelines, budget etc. Guide the customer to remain focused on the discovery scope and layout the overall execution roadmap.
- 5+ years of experience with healthcare EDI/HIE, HL7 and FHIR interoperability standards.
- Advanced Project Management, from both a technical and operational background preferred.
- Experience in Executive Communication preferred.
- Experience with management of an Agile development team.
- Experience with management of off-shore development team.
- Position requires fluency in English; written and oral communication
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Jeff Kasula