Jacksonville Jacksonville, FL 32034
Job Title: Project Manager
Location: Jacksonville, FL - 32034
About our Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- An experienced Project Manager is now required with a proven track record of delivering complex, cross-functional projects with experience in stakeholder management.
Duties will Include:
- To deliver the projects on time as per the expected launch dates
- To manage a cross functional group of stakeholders.
- To establish the project plan, project schedule and resource plan.
- To monitor and track the progress of the project.
- To provide status updates as required.
- To deliver accurate, concise and high-quality project documentation
- To manage the resolution of issues and concerns.
- To manage risks and change requests.
- To ensure appropriate resources are assigned to the project team.
- To work directly with end-users in resolving project issues and ensuring the project meets all key milestones.
- To interface with stakeholders and to manage expectations.
- Work with other site project managers to develop standard reporting templates and KPIs that can be used across all projects when reporting out on project progress.
- Ensure that the project management team has a good system in place to track and report progress and cost.
- Ensure supply of all technical components required to deliver high quality product through tactical planning and execution of production schedules.
- Ensure highest Quality & Compliance standards. Participate and Comply with the Quality Management System.
- A minimum of 8 years of relevant experience in project delivery
- A proactive and intelligent individual who is quick to grasp new ideas and concepts and perform effectively under pressure and changing circumstances. An excellent communicator and leader who can motivate themselves and others to meet stringent deadlines and rise to new challenges with enthusiasm
- Understands the typical project life cycle theoretically & Practically in financial domain.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an understanding of the customer/client relationship involved in project delivery.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Mac @ firstname.lastname@example.org