Warsaw Warsaw, IN 46580
Job Title: Project Manager
Location: Warsaw, IN - 46580
Duration: 3 Months
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Manufacturing or Biomedical Engineering with a minimum of 10 years of relevant experience or a Master’s degree in Engineering with at least 3 years of project management experience in engineering projects / Medical devices.
- Program Management, responsible for successful completion of the program within the given platform.
- Strategic Planning – Provide strategic direction for program within the BU / platforms.
- Hands on experience in Project management such as tracking the deliverables, planning, scheduling, monitoring and resource management.
- Lead cross functional team within platform to resolve technical challenges if any.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to develop and maintain project plans.
- Create, monitor and analyze project risks and identify mitigation strategies.
- Be responsible for all project communications to all cross-functional project stakeholders, which may include: meeting minutes, status reports, presentations, and any other detailed project information needed.
- Work with project team to identify and address critical path or road block issues.
- Define and manage key project constraints such as scope, schedule, budget, and resources.
- Ensure project plans and deliverables are compliant with appropriate design control procedures and any other applicable procedures and/or regulations.
- Be the liaison with group manager or stakeholder managers as needed to ensure project goals are achieved.
- Program Management and Strategic planning of Medical Device projects.
- Develop and Monitor project teams, project plans, Manage Key deliverables.
- Excellent communication and written skills preferred.
- Experience in product development, from early development through launch is highly preferred.
- Ability to recognize and lead the resolution of project issues and road blocks is also required.
- Knowledge of medical devices. Candidates with Prior working experience in Client and Synthes preferred.
- Prior experience in large scale project management.
- Experience in Medical Devices New Product Development and/or remediation projects, FDA regulations and product registrations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Manufacturing, Materials or Biomedical Engineering with a minimum of 6 years of relevant experience or a Master’s degree in Engineering with 5 years of relevant engineering experience.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Jeff Kasula @ firstname.lastname@example.org ; 415-200-4127