Washington, DC 20016
Job Title : Project Manager
Location : Washington, DC -20016
Duration : 6+ Months
Our client is a leading source of financing for mortgage lenders, providing access to affordable mortgage financing in all markets at all times. Their financing makes sustainable home ownership and workforce rental housing a reality for millions of Americans. They put their customers and partners at the center of everything they do. They apply their experience and expertise to deliver innovative solutions to help our customers succeed. They pour their hearts into everything they do. Because they know it makes a real difference in others’ lives. They are committed to moving forward with their partners to build a stronger, safer, more efficient housing finance system.
- Prior Mortgage experience is highly desired
- Experience in JIRA, Microsoft Project, MS Excel, MS Visio, and Microsoft SharePoint is mandatory.
- Experience in handling long technical & design discussions and capturing notes & minutes is mandatory.
- Interact with cross functional teams, application upstream and downstream applications/users, allied support teams is mandatory.
- Knowledge from a PM perspective on CICD process (Jenkins), test automation process, Code Quality process will be expected.
- Proficiency with Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and with Web based application (J2EE) development.
- Ability to resolve highly complex technical issues and ability to manage, coordinate, guide a project team of technical professionals
- Ability to work well with senior management including change management and senior stakeholder management
- Working experience as a scrum master is plus
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business or related field
- PMP certification desired
- 5+ years of project management experience
- Demonstrated ability in managing projects similar in scope and complexity to the project requirement
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Sherwin @ firstname.lastname@example.org; 678-203-2364
Delip @ email@example.com ; 703-520-9651