Project Manager Scrum master
San Jose San Jose, CA 95048
Job Title : Project Manager Scrum master
Location : San Jose ; CA - 95048
Hire Type : 6+ Months
About Our Client: Part of the Group, client is a US$4.6 billion company with over 115,000 employees across 90 countries. It provides services to customers which include Fortune 500 companies. It is also one of the Fab 50 companies in Asia, a list compiled by Forbes. client was ranked #5 in India's software services (IT) firms and overall #111 in Fortune India 500 list for 2012. client, on 25 June 2013, announced the completion of a merger with other company
- Project Manager/SM / Governance Analyst DQ
- The ideal candidate must have experience data management, data governance and data quality . You will be working with Product Owners, engineers and other data management professionals to drive data quality governance at
- Adobe. As a Data Quality analyst/SM reporting to the Data Governance org, you will execute on our roadmap to implement our enterprise data governance framework, stewardship and quality for various data domains – Sales,
- Customer experience, Product usage data etc. Move away from a reactive to proactive data governance across the enterprise in managing data quality, privacy, security, and usage. Also, double up as project manager/scrum master as needed for DQ project initiatives.
- 40% project management/ running scrum teams– Product data / data systems / processes/compliance
- 20% data review, process definition, and standards governance
- 40% implementing data quality frameworks to improve quality of data at Adobe
- Project management experience using Agile framework
- Act as a Scrum Master for 1-3 Scrum teams
- Ensure cross-team coordination -Work on removing barriers experienced by Team
- Communicate on day-to-day activities to required stakeholders
- Demonstrated track record in leading cross-functional teams in a matrix organization
- At least 5 Years of experience in leading IT/Software projects as a Project Manager or Scrum Master
- Has hands on experience in data quality, data profiling and other data analysis. Good understanding of data issues that impact user experience and remediations that needs to be applied to fix data issues, via Business processes and technical capabilities
- Experience in data profiling and defining data quality metrics for various types of data
- Experience in running data quality and data stewardship forums to address data quality/data cleaning gaps from process perspective
- Execution of the data quality strategy in with data validations and issue remediation along with business and technology partners.
- Conducted impact assessments - how change in data quality can lead to impact on downstream consuming systems
- 2-3 Years of strong experience as Business Analyst
- Exposure working with engineering teams to ensure releases are in accordance with company standards for Privacy, security and compliance frameworks
Need to Have:
- Jira, Team Foundation Server or other tool for managing agile process artifacts, e.g. Kanban
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools (Tableau, PowerBI, Metrics Insight ,Lucid charts etc.)
- Data manipulation using HIVE sql, MDX queries etc.
- Experience with Collibra/Alation or other data governance tools a plus
- Experience with DQ tools is a plus
- Must have excellent communication skills to all levels, strong writing skills
- Deliver on your promises – You demonstrate a can-do attitude and you drive to overcome obstacles, acting with a sense of urgency because you’re passionate about what you do
- Customer focus – Your tendency to put customers first in all that you do by understanding their needs and striving to achieve win-win solutions.
- Collaboration and communication – Your ability to forge lasting relationships which are built upon mutual trust, open communication and sharing of information and success.
- Creativity and innovation – Possessing a passion for driving continuous improvement through spotting opportunities and seeking the views of others.
- Impact and influence – You listen to different perspectives, evaluate, persuade and carefully shape your work to deliver truly impactful results.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Leo: Leon@askstaffing.com ; 678-819-8518
Yamini: firstname.lastname@example.org ; 678-203-2377