Property and Casualty - Account Executive
Miami, FL 33131
Job Title : Property and Casualty - Account Executive
Location : Miami, Florida 33131
Duration : 3 Months contract ( high potential for extension )
About Client: Our Client is a is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
- Responsible for obtaining all forms (notice of awards, insurance cost worksheet, enrollment, payroll, certificates of insurance, project completion) in a timely manner.
- Should verify the data contained in received wrapup forms is consistent and enter the data into the computer application.
- Should provide quality checks on data entered and correct and properly log errors.
- Resolve problems in a proactive manner by receiving and placing calls from/to contractors and carriers.
- Finalize contractor insurance credits and review offshore staff’s performance in calculating those credits.
Skills and Experience:
- Should have strong math aptitude to manually check insurance calculations.
- Should obtain or maintain P&C license.
- Should have excellent PC skills, experience with MS Office suite and Outlook.
- Should have good communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Good to have bi-lingual.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Victor @ firstname.lastname@example.org ; 678-487-8577
Shelly @ email@example.com ; 678-819-8516