Public Sector Recruiting Assistant
Remote Tempe, AZ 00000
Job Title: Public Sector Recruiting Assistant
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 12 Months
About Our Client: Our client is an American multinational human resource consulting firm headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA. They provide recruitment and assessment, training and development, career management, outsourcing, and workforce consulting. The client has over 3,900 offices in 82 countries.
Comments To Vendors:
- This person will not need to source or recruit candidates.
- They will need to interact regularly with our candidates on interview coordination, following up on security packets, working closely with our delivery and sales teams and being a terrific team player helping our team drive forward with efficiency.
- Must be US Citizen
- Looking for a good all around team player.
- This person can be remote as long as they are responsible with their time.
- Excellent Communication skills; written and verbal
- Proactive mindset
- Detail oriented, organized
- Proficient w/ Excel and generating reporting data
- Must Be A United States Citizen residing in the contiguous 48 states.
- Manually entering job orders from Fed CX,PMO’s, RM’s and hiring managers
- Updating job orders in Fox, closed, extended, i.e. (AFS, DOS, Census CMS and other job orders as assigned)
- Maintain FOX ATS (applicant tracking system) maintenance
- Enter and maintain candidate information into applicant tracking system within AFS Dashboard
- Generate recruitment Metric reports both manually and using applicant tracking system
- Track security clearance paperwork for newly hired candidates
- Track and manage appointments with potential candidates requiring extensive phone time and in-person interviews for AFS clients
- Track submittal follow-up with CAD’s
- Provide assistance Onboarding of new hires
- Coordinate recruiting team communications and AFS Clients
- Conduct Data Analysis of Req and provide update reports to CAD members
- Perform all candidates updates in internal systems
- Produce recruiting reports to meet program specific needs
- Perform all requisition updates in internal systems (Fox)
- Track, record and deploy all new hire information out to the proper Client Professional office.
- Track candidate extension/end dates.
- Translate, record and write new order requirements from clients so the position can be posted to various web sites, from the Candidate Tracking Tool (Sonic).
- Conduct searches in the Candidate Tracking Tool.
- Source candidates for targeted skill sets.
- Evaluate and conduct “cold screens” of candidates’ qualifications and resumes.
- Collaborate with the Recruiting Manager and Recruiters to determine if the team needs increase or decrease in demands for skill sets.
- Suggestions for process improvements.
- Unique report generation when required
- Proof reading of resumes
- Internet searching skills
- Marketing Writing & Editing Skills
- Above average communications skills (oral, written, presentation, and listening)
- Basic computer literacy (MS Word, Excel, and Internet base order management tools)
- Professional level business writing, grammar, and oral communication skills necessary to effectively express ideas and recommendations to team and customers. May be required to prepare presentations and speak in front of large groups.
- Operates under general direction with guides of general practice, established policies and procedures utilizing independent critical thinking and judgment.
- Responsible for recommending ways to improve own workflow and the department work flow, and continually improve results for customers. Responsible for bringing issues to management and presenting options for solutions.
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Human Resources, Marketing or related field or combination of education and/or experience, Preferred.
- 3-5 years experience.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter