Python /AWS Developer
Reston, Viriginia, US Reston, VA 20190
Job Title: Python /AWS Developer
Location: Reston, Viriginia, US
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6+ Months Contract
About Our Client: Our client is a leading source of financing for mortgage lenders, providing access to affordable mortgage financing in all markets at all times. Their financing makes sustainable homeownership and workforce rental housing a reality for millions of Americans. They put their customers and partners at the center of everything they do. They apply their experience and expertise to deliver innovative solutions to help our customers succeed. They pour their hearts into everything they do. Because they know it makes a real difference in others’ lives. They are committed to moving forward with their partners to build a stronger, safer, more efficient housing finance system.
- Strong 5+ years of experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, and Implementation of Solutions using Python, AWS Services, Spark
- Strong knowledge of working with AWS Services Technologies EMR, REDSHIFT, S3, LAMBDA, RDS, API Gateway, CloudFront, SNS, SQS, DynamoDB, CloudWatch
- Should have Extensive experience in Application migrations to Cloud with Cloud Native Patterns
- Knowledge and demonstrated experience in big data platform – hive
- 5+ years hands on experience in UNIX, shell scripting, RDBMS (Oracle), SQL, PL/SQL
- Knowledge & demonstrated experience in Agile methodologies and practice
- Experience in building with Automation tools such as (Jenkins, Nexus, Maven and JUnit) as well as CI/CD -- GitHub, Maven, Jenkin
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.