Python Developer/ Science logic EM7
San Jose San Jose, CA 95134
Job Title: Python Developer/ Science logic EM7
Location: San Jose, CA - 95134
Duration: 6 Months
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
Role & Responsibilities :
Client seeks a Software Engineer to be a part of Client Customer Experience. You will use agile methodologies and innovative software technologies to build a software solution that top Enterprise and Service Provider customers use to run their business. Broad knowledge of and exposure to Network Fulfillment, Assurance Managed Services domains are essential for success in this role.
- In this highly visible role as a Software Engineer, you will:
- Collaborate/work with a highly motivated engineering team engaged in developing next generation software for management of network services for Service Providers and Enterprise Datacenters
- collaborate and develop Network, server, database and devices discovery and monitoring onboarding.
- Design and Develop various components and modules as per requirement for platform with true Agile fashion
- Learn new technological needs of platform in short time for development deliverables.
- Solve challenging customer found defects by interfacing with platform operations.
- Typically requires Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Master’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology combined with 7 to 10 years relevant experience.
- Expertise in programming languages –
- Hands On ScienceLogic Experience
- Expert knowledge on Dashboards customization and monitoring templates
- Python – Primary coding skill, Depth hands-on, Rapid coding, Internals
- Java – Manageable knowledge
- Hands on experience of Power pack, Dynamic App configuration and customization
- PHP, HTML - Manageable knowledge
- Integration knowledge with Service Now or Mule soft
- Basic understanding on Jenkins and/or Ansible
- Good understanding/Experience with Databases
- SQL databases – MySql, Oracle
- NoSQL DB - Mongo DB, Elastic search, Redis, etc
- Tools and technologies
- Message middleware
- ServiceNow (Business Rules, Scripting)
- API services
- 7 - 8 years of relevant experience as above needs
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Vijay Kethavath @ email@example.com - 415-200-4131