QA Analyst/On-site Coordinator
Reston, VA 20190
Job Title: QA Analyst/On-site Coordinator
Contract: 3+ Months Contract
Location: Reston, VA, 20190
About our Client : Our client serves the people who house America. We are a leading source of financing for mortgage lenders, providing access to affordable mortgage financing in all markets at all times. Our financing makes sustainable homeownership and workforce rental housing a reality for millions of Americans. We also help make possible the popular 30-year, fixed-rate mortgage, which provides homeowners with stable, predictable mortgage payments over the life of the loan. Our tools and resources help homebuyers, homeowners, and renters understand their housing options.
- Ongoing project, currently doing migration
- Resource will be joining a team of 4 people
- Resource will be acting a Coordinator/Interfacing between users and production support team
- Reporting to manager and senior managers
- Reporting experience is a plus
- Knowledge in UNIX
- Server logs
- Well versed in MS Office , SharePoint and Excel
- Working knowledge in Windows and UNIX
- Testing into migration
- Gathering requirements.
- Knowledge in supporting applications - hands on not required.
- They basically the facilitate testing in the migration..
- Escalation point, they might get a call over the weekend with the issue and need to communicate with PM’s
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Edgar @ Edgars@askstaffing.com ; 703-520-9655