QA Automation Engineer
Atlanta Atlanta, GA 00000
Job Title: QA Automation Engineer
Location: Atlanta GA
Duration: 0-6 month(s)
The best candidates will have diverse automation experience including backend API, UI and mobile.
- Looking for a self-starting, energetic and quick-learning Quality Engineer with a passion for Agile Development and good technical background. Candidate will partner with Product Owners and Scrum Teams to ensure we deliver high quality products that solve our customers business problems.
- The Software Quality Engineer is a member of a cross-functional Scrum team. This individual is primarily responsible for development of the BDD scenarios, manual and automated testing, and working with software engineers to ensure that the team’s work is complete each sprint.
- In addition, you will be exposed to a wide range of test automation and CI tools. Participate as an active member of an Agile team using Scrum methodologies.
- Create test scenarios and documentation for automated and manual testing that focus on the end user of the product (BDD Scenarios).
- Work closely with engineers, product owners, implementations, and support partners to ensure the most effective test approach.
- Assist with the creation of installation, deployment, and usability documentation.
- Periodically interact with clients during design, testing, or implementation sessions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field. UI and API test automation experience (Selenium, Rest Assured, Cucumber). 1-4 years of previous related experience in QA, Helpdesk Support, and/or technical troubleshooting .
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills. Working knowledge of SQL and one other scripting or programming language (preferably Java).
- Strong Business analysis and Impact Analysis Skills. Solid communication skills (Written and Verbal)
Harit Bansal @ email@example.com Direct: 732-226-8736