Cambridge Cambridge, MA 02138
Job Title: QA Engineer
Location: Cambridge, MA - 02138
Duration: 03 Months
About Our Client: Our Client is devoted to excellence in teaching, learning, and research in many disciplines. They have an enrollment of over 20,000 degree candidates, including undergraduate, graduate, and professional students with more than 2,00,000 alumni around the world. They are one of the oldest institution of higher education in the United States.
- The Selected QA Engineer identifies, analyzes, and reports defects with full evidence, such as functionality errors, inconsistencies in software program functions, file outputs, user interface forms, content, and system usability issues.
- The QA Engineer will participate as part of a team in all phases of development for existing and new services.
- troubleshoot and proactively resolve software issues.
- Need to Ensure compliance with University standards for security, privacy, and accessibility.
- Should be able to Collaborate with other members of the team, including the software architect, project managers, business analysts, other QA team members and testers.
- Work with developers, systems and database experts to ensure successful integration with existing systems and services.
- Uses automated test scripting and execution tools.
- Defect Mgt, Jira , Service Now.
- They will test applications and need to be able to navigate databases to build test cases and perform testing.
- Need to be adept with SQL (the language),Oracle
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Daniel @ email@example.com - 617-297-9622
Kevin @ firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-990-0403