Dublin Dublin, OH 00000
Job Title: QA Engineer
Location: Dublin, OH
Duration: 6 Months Contract (W2)
About Our Client : Our client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Front-end application testing, but also testing focus on file/interface and database testing.
- Strong SQL skills, including complex joins.
- Good knowledge of testing skills, focusing on test case creation and defect management.
- Great communication skills are a must.
- Strong analysis and troubleshooting skill are also needed.
- Develop, maintain, test and debug tests for software to meet defined requirements and to design, implement, test, debug, document and maintain test scripts.
- Tests and verifies assigned projects; assists in testing projects for members of the programming staff.
- Investigates call escalations from the support staff; makes necessary corrections to data and/or software tests.
- Follows pre-established standards and guidelines as they pertain to design and development of tests and test plans.
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of current quality assurance tools and other technology advances.
- Delivers and maintains the highest quality of customer services to our clients.
- Five of information technology/computer science experience or equivalent combination of education and experience required, including two (2) years testing and/or business analytical experience.
- Experience in interpreting user requirements and development of business application tests strongly.
Primary And Secondary Skills:
- Database Testing, SQL, Defect management, Claims And Healthcare
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Ravi Teja @ email@example.com Direct: 408-752-4366