San Jose San Jose, CA 94088
Location: San Jose, CA - 94088
About Our Client: Part of the Group, client is a US$4.6 billion company with over 115,000 employees across 90 countries. It provides services to customers which include Fortune 500 companies. It is also one of the Fab 50 companies in Asia, a list compiled by Forbes. client was ranked #5 in India's software services (IT) firms and overall #111 in Fortune India 500 list for 2012. client, on 25 June 2013, announced the completion of a merger with other company.
- Quality Engineer, Customer Experience Services
- Work closely with onshore and offshore development and quality engineering teams to define and create test plans, test strategies, test cases, scripts, manage defects
- Create and maintain end-to-end data setup plans for cross-system integration testing.
- Ability in leading and directing the team to execute test plans according to the project plan
- Communicate fluently and effectively with all level of business users, technical teams, and management across the organization
- Help refine and lead the Quality Assurance process by collaborating with the overall quality engineering team
- Work closely across functional teams to assure test coverage
- Execute manual and automated test cases
- Execute performance, functional, regression and stress testing
- Drive efficiencies in the QA process
- Engage directly with users to triage problems and understand issues they may be experiencing
- Escalate the issues about project requirements to product, engineering and project team as appropriate.
- Works with team to establish, maintain/improve and document consistent QE methodology/process and to resolve questions during the testing process.
- Contribute for continuous improvements to our testing tools to support continuous integration, continuous deployment and automated testing.
- Define and track metrics to monitor and improve quality of the rollouts.
- Complete QE support during go-live activities related to releases.
What You Need To Succeed:
- Bachelor of Science preferably in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- 5+ years experience in IT quality engineering supporting a large development organization
- Experience in creating Test Strategy, test plan, test cases, scripts, manage defects.
- Experience with test automation, preferably with frameworks such as TestNG and Selenium.
- Experience with Load and Performance tools such as Load Runner
- Experience in executing functional and regression testing utilizing Agile/Scrum development methodology for frontend and backend functionalities
- Should be able to work with cross functional teams
- Experience in Quality assurance tools
- Experience in coordinating different types of testing like Functional, Acceptance and Regression
- Meet aggressive delivery timelines, coordinate well with remote teams, have the flexibility of working the time differences, and proactively solve problems
- Participate in design review discussions within the team or other groups
- Experience with web-based application testing using multiple browsers
- Experience with testing REST APIs
- Experience using bug tracking tools and associated processes
- Experience with testing Microsoft Dynamics 365 and applications/services hosted in Azure is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Yamini: firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-203-2377