Irvine Irvine, CA 92620
About our Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
- 10+ Yrs for experience as a Qlik Architect with minimum experience of design, modelling and development and deployment of 2-3 projects
- Should have end to end experience of Qlik tools ecosystem, for example: data mashups, self-service visualization, storytelling etc.
- Must have experience in some of the advanced features like smart search features, API’s & should have designed the Qlik application at an enterprise level
- Must have experience working in big data environment and integrations with big data platforms OnPrem or Cloud platforms like AWS, AZURE and multi-application environment
- Must have worked in Agile/ Scrum model or Kanban
- Having working experience in health care & life sciences will be added advantage
- Good Oral & Communication skills and working with business users and customer stakeholders is mandatory
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Sherman @ Shermane@askstaffing.com, 678-250-9916