San Jose San Jose, CA 95123
Job Title: Qualification Engineer
Location: San Jose, CA - 95123
Duration: 6 Months
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
- Work with engineering team to create diagnostic programs to verify design functionality.
- Create the tests and infrastructure to supply contract manufacturers with production diagnostics.
- Design and implement runtime diagnostics and monitoring.
- Interface with contract manufacturers and production test technicians to resolve issues Requirements: Ability to program in C (Python or C++ is a plus). Familiarity with test equipment, such as oscilloscopes, logic analyzers and data acquisition systems.
- Experience with network enterprise class hardware. Previous experience in dynamic advanced development environments is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux and shell scripting. Excellent communication and documentation skills. Able to read and understand electronic schematics.
- Electrical Engineering degree preferred.
- Performs design, development, improvement and/or support of test platforms including but not limited to:
- Performing test coverage and test requirement analysis.
- Creating/modifying test plans, test fixtures and test software.
- Documenting test platforms including schematics, manuals and validation requirement/results.
- Contribute DFT (design for testability) and DFM (design for manufacturing) expertise into the product design team.
- Measure, Collect, Analyze and Act on the Key Performance Indicator that define quality and efficiency of the test systems in product validation and manufacturing.
- Support design validation and reliability testing of the product through the test development process.
- Support test process development within the NPI team to ensure successful transfer of product into manufacturing.
- Conducts root cause investigation into yield and quality issues in both Production and New Product Development.
- Creates/maintains test procedures to support other Test Engineering, Production and/or Design efforts.
- Creates detailed specifications for test platform hardware and/or software from general product test requirements including specifying calibration requirements.
- Ability to analyze and resolve technical problems of a complex nature quickly and independently, based on analysis and factual evidence.
- Ability to apply knowledge of electronic theory to practical applications, especially with respect to the development of Systems Engineering.
- Preferred ability to create and interpret technical drawings, schematics and printed circuit board layouts using industry standard E-CAD and CAD software.
- Write programs to communicate with DUT over TCP/IP, I2C, Serial, control the test equipment, acquire data, report results.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Jeff Kasula @ firstname.lastname@example.org ; 415-200-4127