Redmond Redmond, WA 98052
Job Title: Quality Analyst
Location: Redmond, WA - 98052
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Doing Audits of transactions as per Quality guidelines and sample size
- Work efficiently to complete checks and share feedback within timelines
- Understand the concept and do timely Sample Size calculation for each assigned workflow audits
- Conduct deep dive/Root Cause on Voice of end customer (CSAT surveys), voice of client (complaints) and voice of business and should be able to map the transaction audits results with these areas.
- Participation in the Calibration Sessions
- Track the audit results in provided platform/database
- Timely identify and report compliance issues observed during audits
- Focus on bottom performers and work on their performance, create improvement plans for error reduction
- Defect Reduction: Analysing Quality Audits/Transaction Audits results and identifying the Gaps at individual and program/workflow level, identify training needs; along with areas of service/process which is impacting the quality of work.
- Ability to identify reasons of variation in the process and planning actions for the same.
- Attend required trainings from time to time and Participate in Program's improvement projects
- Prepare reports on audits conducted and provide insights/Root Cause and share the reports in time as per client and Client specifications
- Graduate in any stream and experience of Quality Controls/checks/QMS is preferred
- Logical & Analytical ability
a. Ability to clearly convey and receive information
b. Should be confident and professional while communicating in various modes to individuals and group
c. Presentation Skills
d. Should be open to feedback and must be able to provide clear and concise feedback.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Jeff Kasula @ email@example.com ; 415-200-4127