Quality Assurance Auditor
Dallas Dallas, TX 75261
Job Title: Quality Assurance Auditor
Location: Dallas, TX 75261
Duration: 12 Months Contract
About Client: Our client is a leading provider of aircraft parts, supplies, chemicals, tools and materials. They offer more than 2 million parts, including extensive lines of aviation oils, tires, batteries, hardware and more. The warehouse is climate controlled and the company also offers a complete set of supply chain and logistics services, including order processing, stocking and fulfillment, automated inventory management, and reverse logistics to OEMs and customers.
- Provide Quality Support to Warehouse Operations – Have sufficient familiarity with warehouse operations to work with multi-function teams and conduct thorough inspections of each work station in the warehouse.
- Identify and report equipment improperly used or installed.
- Track the situation until corrective action is complete.
- Ensure operators have the necessary training/competence to perform the tasks they are working.
- Verify operators understand their process and can locate, explain and demonstrate use of applicable documentation.
- Conduct 6S inspections and aisle audits, focusing on identified problem areas.
- Document results as corrective actions as needed.
- Maintain data on results.
- Lead the managers in data analysis and metrics to identify root causes of complex problems.
- Work with the teams to develop and implement corrective action.
- Follow up to ensure the action taken was effective.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in quality assurance department in Aerospace
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Vito @ email@example.com; 702-827-0376