Quality Systems Analyst I
Dallas Dallas, TX 75261
Job Title: Quality Systems Analyst I
Location: Dallas, TX 75261
Duration: 6 Months Contract
About Client: Our client is a leading provider of aircraft parts, supplies, chemicals, tools and materials. They offer more than 2 million parts, including extensive lines of aviation oils, tires, batteries, hardware and more. The warehouse is climate controlled and the company also offers a complete set of supply chain and logistics services, including order processing, stocking and fulfillment, automated inventory management, and reverse logistics to OEMs and customers.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Under supervision, responsible for the resolution of Quality Notifications by performing routine research for process conformance, adverse system behavior and human factors to identify root cause of quality failures and associated rework.
- Analyzes data to provide material review dispositions for nonconforming materials, parts and equipment under specific guidelines.
- Basic knowledge of root cause analysis and corrective action of non-conformances to reduce scrap, minimize rework, reduce cost and improve quality to meet all requirements
- Knowledge of customer's/supplier's organization, processes, policies and procedures, products, requirements, capabilities, practices, support resources, preferences, constraints, etc.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or combination of education and experience equivalent.
- Entry Level 1-3 years related experience.
- SAP, customer care, organizational skills.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Vito @ firstname.lastname@example.org; 702-827-0376