Quantitative Modeler(SAS, R/Python, SQL)
Washington Washington, DC 20016
Job Title: Quantitative Modeler(SAS, R/Python, SQL)
Location: Washington, DC - 20016
Duration: 12+ months contract
Our client is a leading source of financing for mortgage lenders, providing access to affordable mortgage financing in all markets at all times. Their financing makes sustainable homeownership and workforce rental housing a reality for millions of Americans. They put their customers and partners at the center of everything they do. They apply their experience and expertise to deliver innovative solutions to help our customers succeed. They pour their hearts into everything they do. Because they know it makes a real difference in others’ lives. They are committed to moving forward with their partners to build a stronger, safer, more efficient housing finance system.
- One of our client is looking for Quantitative Modeler who can Support, develop, assess, and execute statistical, mathematical, economic, and financial models for business decision making, risk assessment, financial valuation, and performance measurement in all areas of mortgage finance business.
- Bachelor degree in Finance/Economics, Statistics/Math, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related quantitative fields. Master or PhD degree preferred.
- 4+ years’ experience in model development and implementation for forecasting, working with both modelers and business users.
- Experience in financial services/banking industry, mortgage industry experience preferred.
- Experience with SAS and R or Python is must
- Working experience on internal pricing or loss forecast applications preferred.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Sherwin @ firstname.lastname@example.org; 703-520-9656
Delip @ email@example.com ; 703-520-9651