Washington, District Of Columbia, US Washington, DC 20008
Job Title: R/Python Developer
Location: Washington, District Of Columbia, US
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6+ Months Contract
About Our Client: Our client is a leading source of financing for mortgage lenders, providing access to affordable mortgage financing in all markets at all times. Their financing makes sustainable homeownership and workforce rental housing a reality for millions of Americans. They put their customers and partners at the center of everything they do. They apply their experience and expertise to deliver innovative solutions to help our customers succeed. They pour their hearts into everything they do. Because they know it makes a real difference in others’ lives. They are committed to moving forward with their partners to build a stronger, safer, more efficient housing finance system.
- Strong R, Python, and SQL skills and experience
- Should experience of working with large dataset
- Strong communication skills, attention to detail, and a team player
- Knowledge of financial markets and products
- Understanding of the modeling process, model performance measures
- Familiarity with AWS environment
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.