RAN Project Manager
San Diego San Diego, CA 92121
Job Title : RAN Project Manager
Location : San Diego, CA - 92121
Duration : 24 Months
About Our Client: Our Client is leading multinational telecommunications conglomerate and is the largest telecommunications company. It is one of the largest provider of mobile telephone services and the largest provider of fixed telephone services in the United States. It is one of the largest companies in the world as measured by a composite of revenues, profits, assets and market valuation.
- The Selected Contractor will be Responsible for all aspects of assigned project/projects for or within the Network organization delivering the project within the identified timeframe and at or below budget.
- The Contractor will be Single Point of contact on end to end management of assigned (large,/multiple) projects, completing projects within allotted timeline and budget.
- Has to Clarify and develop project scope, detailed work plans, schedules, objectives, estimates coordinates activities of the project team, identifying resources and implementation strategy.
- Should be able to Conduct project status meetings, project reporting, and is responsible for project tracking and analysis, including project interdependencies.
- The Candidate will need to Collaborate across multiple functions to ensure adherences to quality standards, internal processes, reviews project deliverables.
- Should Identify, recommend and takes action to drive the analysis, solutions resolution to all issues/roadblocks in a timely fashion.
- Should be able to Provide overall direction and technical or analytical guidance to project and program teams that typically span multiple organizations, markets and outside suppliers/vendors.
- Handle and Provide technical and analytical guidance to project team.
- Need to Recommend and take action to direct the analysis and solutions of problems.
- Have Communication with stakeholders, internal clients, vendors and executive leadership.
- 5+ years of wireless Construction project management experience
- Sound experience with LTE, UMTS technologies
- Exposure and Sound expertise working with CRAN networks
- Need to be Detail oriented .
- Should have Strong Excel skills
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Nikki: firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-819-8519
Shiva: email@example.com - 678-487-8565