RF LTE Engineer
Sacramento, California, US Sacramento, CA 95833
Job Title: RF LTE Engineer
Location: Sacramento, California, US
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 12 Months With Possibility Of Extension
About Our Client: Company is world's thirteenth-largest mobile-phone service provider by subscribers and the fourth-largest multinational telecommunications network. Company has 44,000 team members and international's subsidiaries had a combined total of approximately 230 million subscribers, locations spanning Europe, United States, Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands.
- 3plus years as an RF Engineer or related position. An RF Engineer must use creativity and sound judgment to provide the proper design and optimization of the portion of the network assigned to them.
- An RF Engineer also has flexibility in managing their workflow on a daily basis. They need to use their discretion on how much time to spend on a task based on the priorities set by management.
- An RF Engineer must have the ability to interface with cross-functional team members to gain the support required to accomplish their assignments.
Minimum Required Skills / Competencies:
- Must have recent LTE Optimization experience with competing carrier Solid understanding of RF propagation principles, cellular theory, RF engineering tools and antenna theory. Experience with various drive test units.
- Previous experience with FCC and FAA filings and zoning meetings are preferable. Strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills. Strong computer skills. UNIX, Oracle DB, Excel macros and SQL programming a plus. Moderate MapInfo skills Driving record is within company compliance Self-motivated and ability to work under pressure.
- Education and Experience BS in Engineering, Engineering Technology or equivalent technical degree; or equivalent work experience required
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter