Sunnyvale Sunnyvale, CA 94086
Job Title: ROR Developer
Location: Sunnyvale, CA - 94086
Duration: 6 Months
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions underpinned by the world s largest delivery network Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Solid knowledge of secure coding practices and experience with open source technologies.
- Experience designing, building large-scale Web applications (especially CMS).
- Experience architecting WebServices, distributed systems and coding data structures.
- Excellent analytical skills, critical thinking, and interpersonal skills & experience in solving complex technical problems.
- Strong knowledge & experience in Ruby & Python.
- Knowledge about ColdFusion (CFML) & Mura CMS is a plus
- Strong Object Oriented Programming skills.
- Hands-on experience with Open Source Continuous Integration & Continuous Deployment tools (Jenkins, TravisCI, etc).
- Knowledge about configuration management tools (Puppet / Ansible / SCCM) is a plus.
- Hands-on experience with Git.
- Knowledge about Web application Security.
- Strong experience with SOAP & RESTFUL web services development.
- Experience with Relational Databases and SQL (MySQL & Oracle preferred).
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Dennis Miller @ Dennism@askstaffing.com ; 678-487-8583