RPA Automation Anywhere Certified Architect
Pittsburgh Pittsburgh, PA 15122
Job Title: RPA Automation Anywhere Certified Architect
Location: Pittsburgh PA - 15122
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Demonstrated experience (5+ years) through all phases of the technology life cycle - Experience in evaluating various technology products and developing expertise in underlying technology and architecture, experience in project planning, requirements definition, architecture design, build/configuration, testing and operational transition
- Strong track record, minimum 3+ years implementing RPA Tools - Automation Anywhere, UiPath. Experience in implementing Robotic technology solutions in an IT governed environment, Experience in non-Robotic automation technologies such as BPM and OCR / Extraction engines is desirable. Good understanding of various underlying technologies used in RPA, .Net & Software Products etc.
- Certified Automation Anywhere Advanced Professional or Certified Automation Anywhere Master Professional
- Experience in building and deploying 10 bots using AA at the minimum
- Involved in IT strategy and transformation engagements (IT long range plan, roadmap, operating model, governance, application architecture, etc.)
- Experience in leading architecture aspects of software development with strong emphasis on Object Oriented analysis and design (OOAD), layered application development, domain driven design, and architecture design patterns
- Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering. Should have worked as Software Engineer/Developer(.Net) in the past.
- Microsoft Technology (VB .NET, Windows, Internet Explorer, SQL Server, Web Services), Scripting languages (e.g., python, perl, powershell, bash, vbs, etc.) and/or Java, html, css,
- Strong written and verbal communication, presentation, client service and technical writing skills, coupled with a strong interest in further developing and integrating operations with technology skills
- A high level of motivation, strong work ethic and self-starting attitude.
- Willingness and ability to travel approximately 50-80 percent in a year
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Bruce Kulkarni @ firstname.lastname@example.org - 678 606 9871