San Antonio San Antonio, TX 78201
Job Title: RPA Developer
Location: San Antonio, Texas -78201
Duration: Long Term
About client: Client is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. Our technology products, services and engineering are built on four decades of innovation, with a world-renowned management philosophy, a strong culture of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships. With a worldwide network of R&D, innovation labs and delivery centers, and 124,000+ ‘Ideapreneurs’ working in 41 countries, Client serves leading enterprises across key industries, including 250 of the Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 2000.
- Experience in software development, design and implementation of various application systems Robotic Process Automation (RPA) using Automation Anywhere (AA) /Automation/Cloud/Data Analytics architecture.
- Must have 4-5 years of experience in Automation Development for various projects.Worked on various automation projects and provided various methods to automation solutions for the client.
- Experience Developing RPA solutions using Automation Anywhere by following the industry standards and best practices
- Experienced in automating desktop, JDE, web applications using Automation Anywhere.
- Experience in multiple technologies i.e. Automation Anywhere, Analytics & Big data Tools etc.
- Conduct meetings with clients to understand and update the process requirement and fulfilling the gaps and drive to exact requirement.
- Involved in bug fixing while project development, Automation Anywhere Environment setup installation, Configuration and Trouble shooting in the Window Environment Responsible for creating and executing development plans and Change Request Methodology, design documents, test documents, training materials and code check list.
- Domains Knowledge in Banking is preferred.
- Expertise in new integrations / innovative ideas design, plan, and develop effectively.
- Self-motivated and quick learner of new concepts and technologies with an over all IT Experience of 6+ years.
- Expertise includes Decision Support Systems using Analytics Technologies, developed Multidimensional Power Cubes from different data sources.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Andy. Banooth @ email@example.com; 678-203-2366