Memphis, TN Memphis, TN 38125
Job Title: RPA developer
Location: Memphis, TN - 38125
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 9+ Months
About Our Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
Essential Job Responsibilities:
Primary Purpose: To design, develop, maintain, test and debug software and applications; to determine the impact of new programs on and ensure compatibility with existing systems; to develop expertise in and assume responsibility for one or more specific system functions; under general supervision, to formulate/define system scope and objectives; to devise or modify procedures to solve complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time and form of desired results; in some cases, to be responsible for project completion; and to provide guidance and training to other analyst/programmers.
Essential Functions And Responsibilities:
- Becomes familiar with all aspects of the application, including reports, parameters, claims management, intake services, carrier/client interfaces and vendor/business partner interfaces.
- Assumes responsibility and develops expertise for a specific area of functionality of the application.
- Analyzes user needs, as required, and leads in the design of specifications to meet those needs.
- Develops and maintains software to meet the specifications outlined in data processing requests.
- Assesses requirements of insurance carriers and regulatory groups; leads in the design and development of software to meet those requirements.
- Tests and debugs software; assists in testing projects for other analyst/programmers.
- Prepares documentation for assigned projects and completes the paperwork necessary to release the project.
- Assists in the professional growth of other analyst/programmers.
- Follows departmental pre-established standards and guidelines as applicable to design and development.
- Adheres to the goal of delivering and maintaining the highest quality of customer service to clients.
- Keeps up-to-date with technology changes and direction.
Additional Functions And Responsibilities:
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Supports the organization's quality program(s).
Experience: Eight (8) years of program development experience or equivalent combination of education and experience required to include two (2) years specialized experience with an emphasis on interpreting user requirements, business application design and programming of business applications. Insurance industry experience preferred.
Experience in RPA/Robotics Engineer required.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university required. Information Systems or Computer Science major preferred.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Sangeeta Choudhury
Phone: 678 -890-5107