RSA certified consultant
Washington Washington, DC 20431
Job Title: RSA certified consultant
Location: Washington DC - 20431
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 12 Months
About Our Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
Essential Job Responsibilities:
Must Have Skills (Top 3 technical skills only) *
- RSA Archer
Detailed Job Description:
- At least 4 years of experience in development & maintenance of in-built & custom eGRC applications on RSA Archer platform with at least 1 year of experience in version 6.x.
- Should have worked on RSA Archer core applications.
- Configure and manage data feeds.
- Creation of questionnaire and on-demand applications.
- Should have knowledge of package creation & access roles.
- Knowledge of advance workflow is desired.
- Experience in patch deployment and version upgrade of the platform.
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
- Must be able to work in 24x7 production support environment
- Participate in an on-call rotation for support of systems outside of normal business hours.
- Experience with project management
- Experience in various ITIL processes e.g. incident, change, problem, event management etc. and exposure to ITSM tools e.g. ServiceNow, Remedy etc. implementing the same. •
- Planning and Co-ordination skills • Good Communication and Analytical skills
- Minimum years of experience*:5+
- Certifications Needed: Yes RSA Archer developer 1 certified
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Achal kumar