Radiology Staff Supervisor
San Francisco San Francisco, CA 94107
Job Title: Radiology Staff Supervisor
Location: San Francisco, CA - 94107
Duration: 5 Months contract (Higher Possibility to Extend)
About Client: Our Client serves the local, regional and global communities by forming strategic alliances and developing strong partnerships to improve health, enhance opportunities for education and foster research collaborations around the world.
- Responsible for supervising Radiology Scheduling staff.
- Should ensure high levels of accuracy, quality, and customer service by resolving escalated when required.
- Should recommend personnel actions and contributes to decision-making on staffing and human resources matters, including hiring, promotions, discipline, and performance reviews.
- Provides orientation for new hires and coache staff on customer service skills and techniques.
- Responsible for scheduling complex exams and procedures for internal and external outpatients for all radiology procedures requested from all of the following departments: MRI, CT, Ultrasound, Nuclear Medicine, PET, Mammography, Diagnostic and Fluoroscopy, Interventional Radiology, Neuro Interventional Radiology.
- Should review insurance information for authorizations, enter the authorization, create a visit, take minimal insurance and demographic information and assist the patient or practice scheduling with preparations for the examinations and other information regarding exam requested.
- Should request clinical history and ICD 10 Codes for the procedure requested and assign appropriate ICD 10 Code when scheduling for billing and reimbursement.
- Works closely with the PAR (Pre-Authorization Radiology Unit) and Radiology Billing office, creating referrals, HAR’s, converting exams, rescheduling exams/procedures due to insurance deferrals or pending peer2peer.
- Should monitor CISCO Call Center queue, run monthly CISCO Call Center reports, run monthly APEX report of monthly exams scheduled by scheduler.
- Should have a bachelor's degree in related area and / or equivalent experience / training.
- Requires competency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Should have excellent PC skills, written and verbal skills.
- Should have experience working in a fast-paced medical call center (Radiology).
- Should have insurance experience.
- Should have knowledge of practice operations, patient-scheduling systems, medical and insurance terminology, applicable information systems, patient service standards, and regulatory requirements.
- Should have knowledge of business software and specialized applications and data management systems used in clinic / center operations.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Sabrina: email@example.com - 678-487-8581